Time is money. Evalution Flooring saves both.
What makes us different:
At Evalution Flooring, we are doing everything in our power to be as “Green” as possible.
- We recycle all our paper and plastic with an external recycling collection company.
- When we receive packaging, we always reuse or recycle for our own parcels.
- We have flooring products that are different and bespoke.
- The most exciting part of what makes us different is that we have found a way to recycle our LVT offcuts and pull up’s – watch this space as we’re making every effort to get an online unit in all parts of South Africa. It will convert currently unrecyclable products and our luxury vinyl tile flooring into pavers and soon, Eco-blocks for building. This will vastly reduce waste to landfill.
Quality products: Our focus is to provide quality vinyl flooring (LVT) to the market. We therefore supply the prestigious and sought after Amtico and mFlor flooring ranges from Europe which we have had GreenTag Certified in South Africa. In our stocked range of Amtico flooring, we import 19 different colours of the Amtico Spacia 0.55mm wear layer as well as the Amtico First 0.3mm wear layer. These floorings are available in Wood, Stone / Concrete and Abstract looks. We also import the Amtico Marine flooring on an order basis and there are once again, Wood, Stone and Abstract looks in the range with various stripping for an authentic marine look and feel. Amtico also do an Acoustic LVT which we have GreenTag Certified with a 1mm foam backing for comfort, insulation and sound reduction. We stock one colour in this range for now, which is the Spacia Acoustic Sun Bleached Oak 0.55. The acoustic backing can be added to any Spacia 0.55 flooring product at the factory with a lead time of about 6 to 8 weeks. In our stocked GreenTag Certified mFlor flooring range, we import 10 different colours in 0.55 and 0.3mm wear layers in both Wood and Concrete looks. For our more price-conscious flooring customers, we have imported the Inzpyra by mFlor LVT. We currently hold 4 different colours in a 0.3mm wear layer. Within our selection of flooring products, we also supply the following:
- Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles
- The Decobella Range of Décor Tiles
- Evolve Range of Biodegradable Cleaning & Hygiene Products
- Orac Décor Skirting & Cornices
- Gerflor Vinyl Sheeting & Sports Flooring
- Interlock PVC
- Natural Stone
- Bullnosing and Step Edgings
Our aim is to provide quality flooring products that will last in your environment. We focus on the technical specs of our flooring products to ensure that you receive the longevity required within whatever application you’re looking to finish. Expert advice: Our experience and accumulated knowledge underpins our honest advice on flooring product choice, style and finish recommendations, taking into consideration the unique needs of each space. Competitive pricing: Evalution Flooring always offers the best possible flooring products at the most cost-effective price available, often selling at less than retail price. Personalised service: From site visits to specifying flooring products and quantities to advising and delivery of samples, Evalution Flooring is recognised for our personalised director-level attention. Our exceptional service is not charged for and has cemented relationships with leading South African companies such as Virgin Active, Stellenbosch University, The Foschini Group and leading designer and architectural firms, as well as many developers and property owners. "We have gained our clients’ trust and loyalty by providing efficient and reliable service from sourcing, supplying and delivering the flooring products they need with the correct specifications at cost-effective prices” says Eva Kaiser, owner of Evalution Flooring .